Contemporary critical theory: a selective bibliography.
Marshall, Donald G. Vigo : Editorial Academia del Hispanismo, Wiesbaden : Reichert Verlag, I57 S28 Literary history : towards a global perspective. Berlin ; New York : W. LX Modern literary theory: a comparative introduction. Jefferson, Ann, and David Robey, eds.
- Guides in general and comparative literature.
- Barbara Baker;
- Stanford Libraries.
- The Book of Man: A Glasgow Noir Novel of Friendship, Marriage, Childhood, Fatherhood and Love Lost and Found.
- COURSE UNIT TITLE.
- Champagne & Oysters:Loved-up Food Stories;
- The Roots of Nazi Psychology: Hitlers Utopian Barbarism.
London: Batsford, Princeton : Princeton University Press, c P74X The Odious Business of Comparative Literature. Comparisons World Literature and the Common Denominator. The Poiein of Secular Criticism.
Problems in the Comparison of China. On Richard Wollheim. A Literary Objects Contextual Life. Comparative Literature and the Global Languagescape.follow link
ISBN 13: 9781118917350
The Transnational Dynamics of Persian Literature. Rudimentariness as Home. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg. Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question.
- The Love of the Last Tycoon!
- A companion to comparative literature /edited by Ali Behdad and Dominic Thomas. – National Library!
- Big Brain Picklers: Movies - Volume 2 (A Movie Picture Quiz Book).
- God Calling 2: God At?
- My Kitchen Table: 100 Fish and Seafood Recipes?
- The Curse of the Ninth Symphony: A Short Story;
A Companion to Comparative Literature - Google книги
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. Series description. William Faulkner. James Joyce. Walt Whitman.
Charles Dickens. Geoffrey Chaucer. Margaret Cavendish, Duchess of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.